Sunday, July 6, 2008

It is better to be safe and not take risks..How far is this true???

Many people have different views regarding this. Some may feel that it is better not to take risks..On the other hand, people may feel that it is better to take risks...As for me, i feel that it is better to be safe..For example, for youngsters, they know the consequences of smoking...They know what harm it causes..Despite knowing all this, they still smoke...They willingly take the risk of smoking and spoil their health..Many suffer from lung cancer and many other severe illness and even loose their lives...If they do not take risks, they would have not picked up smoking...They would have been healthy...Another example i would like to talk about is my uncle..My uncle was a heart patient...He cannot do very high activities...2 years ago, my uncle,my family and i went to Genting...We were playing all the rides...We had to go for the Roller-coaster ride next...We told My uncle not to go for the ride...He did not listen to us and decided to take risk...We went for the ride and after that he had a heart pain...He suffered a lot of pain...Luckily, he survived....This all happened just because he took risk...In my opinion, i really think that it is better to be safe than take risks

No comments: